Click here to join online!
Membership runs from the 1st January – 31st December annually. The closing date for membership is 31st May 2019 and points are only counted from the point of joining. For 2019 the fees are Junior (£20), Senior (£25) and Family (£50). All members:
- Receive reduced entry fees on Club competitions and training
- Can accumulate points throughout the season to contest the end of year Alvechurch Riding Club Annual Awards
- Have a chance to win a trophy at the September Championships
Alvechurch Riding Club is affiliated to British Riding Clubs (BRC), which is run by the British Horse Society (BHS). This means that membership also includes:
- Insurance – BRC members have third party insurance cover while taking part in affiliated BRC-organised activities.
- Rider Magazine – A quarterly instalment of news, information and articles exclusively for BRC members. Rider also has the latest benefits for all BRC members.
- The chance to participate in the BRC Grassroots Points Leagues
ARC membership points
Points will be awarded to Club members in competitive classes at Alvechurch Riding Club events:
1st = 7 points
2nd = 6 points
3rd = 5 points
4th = 4 points
5th = 3 points
6th = 2 points
Participation (unplaced) = 1 point
Points are totaled at the end of the season and the Annual Awards are usually held in November.
How to join
It’s quick and easy to join and pay online, but you can also
- Download the membership form and return it via post with an enclosed cheque or pay by PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pop into AlexaJ Equestrian, Unit 35, Hewell Lane, Tardebigge, B60 1LP and complete a form and pay in cash