Click Here to join for 2021!
We are running a special deal for membership to the end of the year. Join Alvechurch Riding Club until December 31st 2021 for just £15.00. Link above
Standard membership runs from the 1st January – 31st December annually. For 2021 membership fees have been reduced. Junior (£20), Senior (£25) and Family (£54). Family membership is for four riders – one adult and three children or two adults and two children. Note, these rates are not available during the above special offer.
- Receive reduced entry fees on Club competitions and training
- Can accumulate points throughout the season to contest the end of year Alvechurch Riding Club Annual Awards
- Have a chance to win a trophy at the September Championships
You must be a member by 31st May at the latest to accumulate points and be eligible for trophies at the September Championships.
Alvechurch Riding Club is affiliated to British Riding Clubs (BRC), which is run by the British Horse Society (BHS). This means that membership also includes:
- Insurance – BRC members have third party insurance cover while taking part in affiliated BRC-organised activities.
- Rider Magazine – A quarterly instalment of news, information and articles exclusively for BRC members. Rider also has the latest benefits for all BRC members.
- The chance to participate in the BRC Grassroots Points Leagues
ARC membership points
Points will be awarded to Club members in competitive classes at Alvechurch Riding Club events:
1st = 7 points
2nd = 6 points
3rd = 5 points
4th = 4 points
5th = 3 points
6th = 2 points
Participation (unplaced) = 1 point
Points are totaled at the end of the season and the Annual Awards are usually held in November.
How to join
It’s quick and easy (for us and you!) to join and pay online, but you can also download the membership form and return it via post.